Transform Your Career
Host Training Classes Designed for the Fastest-Growing Demographic in Firearms: Women
AG & AG Certified Instructors are committed to providing the safest, highest quality entry-level instructional experience to women and girls across the USA. This elite group includes the premier technical and instructional leaders in delivering AG & AG training curriculum. This comprehensive line of firearms programs is designed by women for women!
Offer the Lineup of AG & AG Training Courses
AG & AG Certified Instructors have access to the complete library of AG & AG instructor tools, presentation materials, and lesson plans for presenting the following courses:
Women’s Intro to HandgunThe AG & AG Intro to Handgun course is a 3-hour program designed to provide the knowledge and experience to safely and confidently enjoy shooting your handgun! Women’s Intro to Handgun is an ideal first class for women interested in learning the essentials about semi-automatic handguns and becoming safe and responsible participants at the range.
Women’s Intro to RifleThe AG & AG Intro to Rifle course is a 3-hour program is an ideal first class for women interested in learning the functions and uses of their AR-15. This class is an introductory, orientation-style program to cultivate range safe shooters who have the knowledge and experience to safely and confidently enjoy shooting their semiautomatic rifles!
Women’s Intro to HolsterThe AG & AG Intro to Holster course is a 3-hour program designed to introduce women to safety and drawstroke in working from the holster. This is an ideal first class for women who are interested in learning how to select a holster, and be set up for success for training in a tactical environment, competitively shooting matches, or carrying for self defense.
Women’s Intro to ShotgunThe AG & AG Intro to Shotgun course is a 3-hour program designed to introduce women to the basic concepts of operating and enjoying their shotguns! This is an ideal first class for women interested in learning gun handling and safety as it relates to moving targets, the different types of targets and target presentations, and gaining confidence with their shotguns!
Become an AG & AG Certified Instructor
Candidates to become AG & AG Certified Instructors must meet the following requirements:
- You must be an AG & AG Facilitator or Member in good standing.
- You must be an AG & AG Certified Trainer.
- You must pass a LIVE teach-back session that demonstrates proficiency and teaching abilities.
Upon successful completion of the student course, you will receive:
- A Certificate recognizing you as an AG & AG Certified Instructor who can present the particular student course.
- A digital badge to place on your training website or social media page.
- Access to the complete library of AG & AG instructor tools, including lesson plans and presentation materials, for the course.
- Financial worksheets and other course management documents to help with class scheduling, planning, and budgeting.
- Access to the Instructor Portal for student registration and course evaluations.
- Discounts on training materials and AG & AG products.
- Invitations to exclusive events and programs.
Register for an Upcoming Instructor Course
(if you meet the prerequisites listed above)