Stand Out from the Crowd
Get Recognition for Your Achievement of Nationally Recognized Certificates
AG & AG Certified Trainer validates that you have the technical and training competencies needed to manage and monitor dry-fire and life-fire events. Differentiate yourself as a well-rounded firearms professional with diverse training in superior handgun skills as well as emergency range response, tactical medicine, and interpersonal communications.
Leverage Your Credentials and Community
The AG & AG Certified Trainer designation puts you in an elite group of firearms professionals that are committed to providing the safest, highest quality entry-level instructional experience to women and girls across the USA. This course certifies that you have independently attained not just one, but a compilation of nationally recognized credentials, including:
Become an AG & AG Certified Trainer
Candidates to become AG & AG Certified Trainers must meet the following requirements:
- You must earn each of the credentials listed above.
- You must hold an active policy for Instructor Liability Insurance.
- You must be an AG & AG Facilitator or A-Team Member in good standing.
If you are an AG & AG Facilitator or A-Team member, login to access AG & AG courses.
Upon successful completion of the student course, you will receive:
- A Certificate recognizing you as an AG & AG Certified Trainer.
- Eligibility to be an AI or RSO for an AG & AG Certified Instructor at official AG & AG training courses.
- A digital badge to place on your training website or social media page.
- Access to the Trainer’s Portal with training courses and coaching materials.
- Discounts on training materials and AG & AG products.
- Invitations to exclusive events and programs.